Are electronic dashes the future

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aarond0083 View Post
    Nautique isn't throwing stuff in boats without seriously testing it first.
    Flow rite valves, keyless keypads, and the digital guages from 2000-2002 come to mind to challenge that claim.
    Last edited by TRDon; 08-15-2011, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TRDon View Post
      Flow rite valves, keyless keypads, and the digital guages from 2000-2002 come to mind to challenge that claim.
      And digital technology hasn't really changed in 10-12 years...
      Previous Nautiques
      2012 210
      2009 210
      2007 210
      2004 210

Comment

You should be able to get a team, with or without the linc. IMO. If I paid that much for a boat, I should be able to select my preference. I have witnessed a Linc failure, and all info is lost when that happens.... Temp, oil, fuel, zero off, ballast, etc.
        I am sure it will be few and far between, but I would not take the chance. I think my 09' will hold it's value well.
        The failure I witnessed may have been just a bug in a new system, but.......
        CC still builds a superior product.

Comment

I assume the engine still functions during a failure. I think about my big lake crossings where a flame out means water over the bow and a long swim.

Comment

One could deck out a standard to be a team without the Linc, if they wanted to. They make the TE package make financial sense though, versus itemizing.
            '08 196LE (previous)
            '07 196LE (previous)
            2 - '06 196SE's (previous)

Comment

Originally posted by swc5150 View Post
              One could deck out a standard to be a team without the Linc, if they wanted to. They make the TE package make financial sense though, versus itemizing.
              Right. If you want a 2012 with analog gauges you can get it. I don't understand the whole "I'd never want a new one due to there being no gauges" nonsense.
              Previous Nautiques
              2012 210
              2009 210
              2007 210
              2004 210

Comment

A lot of people say the new gauges, or screen i should say, doesn't look good or it wont work good. But many people say this, until they drive with one. Then they begin to see how it is better and there are many positives to it.

How many of you guys have driven a boat with this new system???? Not too many. And the people who usually complain, have NOT driven using it, or have not driven enough using it...
                1998 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Perfect Pass / Z Box / 66" HO S1 / HO Attack

- My Other Toys -

2002 Schwarz ///M3

2004 Silbergrau Metallic BMW 330

Comment

Working...
                X