This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: '88 ski nautique 2001 auto ballast tower speakers racks

Well the time has come to pick up a new boat so i am looking to unload this boat. It has been great for the 250+ hrs i have owned it and never gave me any headaches.

Asking price: $9,250
    Hrs: 1200
    Fresh water use only. Stored on a hoist with a canopy (out of the elements)
    Includes a single axle trailor

Gelcoat/Upholstery
    brand new navy blue carpet... looks great with the dark blue exterior.
    Gelcoat looks great and sparkles like new. Has a dull spot near the gas cap but nothing too bad. one small chip (quarter size) in the back by the lift hook.
    Seats are in good shape also. Not perfect, but they def. look nice for being from 88. No cracking or dry rot.

motor details/upgrades:
    Compression 130 straight across +- 5 psi
    always used mobil 1 synthetic oil and changed every 50 hrs.
    Impeller replaced every year
    Electronic ignition
    starts and fires every time
    ACME prop

Stereo
    Liquid Audio 2 speaker light bar combo w/ sony xplode speakers
    Kicker 4 channel amp (dont remember power of amp) powering tower speakers
    Bazooka 600 watt mono amp powering 2 12" planet audio subs.
    Subs are tucked up in the bow in a custom box that fits in front of the lift ring so it does not take up any space.
    6 6.5" pioneer speakers in the boat. 2 on the dash by the mirror, 2 for the back seats, and 2 more for the front.
    Pioneer 4900ib head unit (missing face plate at this time)

Tower
    Titan series 1 folding tower. Works great for folding and fitting into tight areas. When tower is collapsed it only sits about 3-4" higher than the windshield.
    2 Boss wakeboarding racks. Can hold 4 boards total.
    liquid audio light bar/speaker combo

Auto ballast
    Ran with 1 jabsco reversible pump.
    Switch mounted to the dash
    Removed the floor boards and ran the plumbing underneath
    Quick connects mounted just under the rear seats(cant even see them without knowing where they are at) in the plastic frame/support part of the seat. the fat sacs connect to these just like an air compressor fitting. Allows for easy removal of the bags when they are not in use. 2 650 lb bags will be included with fittings/hose attached.
    Each sac has its own shut off valve so you can disperse the water where you want and fill the sacs to suit your needs.

Small issues
    Horn does not work
    Bow light is out
    Could use a 2nd battery to run the tower lights, they draw too much current and the system can not keep up. I just used them occasionally at night to locate things in the dark.

I tried to describe this boat the best that i can. I have put a lot of time and money into this boat. It has been great to me but its time to upgrade to a SAN.

Bottom line the best wakeboard boat for people on a budget. Install perfect pass and you will have one mean machine. I will work on getting more pictures up ASAP. Here is one for now to hold everyone over (and some small pics from my old ad. to show the interior).
    http://www.wakeboarder.com/classifie...hp/product/124

(board racks not installed in this pic):

RE: FS:

open to offers also

Comment

9250 obo

Comment

you bolded tower instead of underlining it

Comment

good catch...

also willing to deliver about anywhere along the east coast for an extra fee.

Comment

bump for new pictures:

the gelcoat really sparkles in the sunlight.

Auto bllast pump/valves/quick connect:

Comment

price too high? I am open to any offers, found a super sport i want to pick up ASAP

Comment

bump $9250 obo.

I would appreciate it a mod. could edit the original post to change the picture (and price). Somehow a different picture(not my boat) has shown up in my original post.

Comment

Originally posted by orzech View Post
                  bump $9250 obo.

I would appreciate it a mod. could edit the original post to change the picture (and price). Somehow a different picture(not my boat) has shown up in my original post.
                  I know thats my boat thats so funny to me i also like how you google 93 ski nautique and its the first one on the list. That shows i didnt shop around to long when i bought it. It was a bit in bad shape then you should see it now
                  Last edited by 93nautique0710; 03-17-2010, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Price reduced!!! 7500

Comment

That is a siick boat for $7,500. Adding all the mods to a boat would cost a good chunk of that price. Have you tried correctcraftfan.com or the2001.com to find a buyer.

I have a '93 with 1800 hours and going strong so there's plenty of life left in this beauty.

Comment

yeah ive tried a lot of forums, no one followed through yet. i have my eye on a 02 SANTE that i should have grabbed already, so the SN has to go.

Comment

hold out

just hold on, find the right buyer, dont give it away, if its meant to be it will...thats such a sweet boat for $7500

Comment

thanks, yeah i would love to see someone else get as much enjoyment as i did out of this boat.

Comment

$7500, best bang for your buck to get out on the water and do some riding.

Comment

Working...
                              X