Ballast pumps in a 2002 SAN TE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballast pumps in a 2002 SAN TE

i have had a few times when i start to fill the tanks and will be moving to make sure that the pumps prime and one of the tanks won't fill untill the other 2 are done and i will have to either go faster and make a few turns and then it will fill. just wanting to know if there is something to do/clean to make the pumps work together. thanks for any feedback.. SD
    2002 Super Air TE
    1995 Ski Nautique
    1979 Ski Nautique
    www.teamcarolina.us

RE: Ballast pumps in a 2002 SAN TE

I have an 02 SANTE and have the same problem. The port side almost always fills slow. I just assumed the pump was dead/dying. It's on my list of winter projects. I'll probably try to upgrade pumps while I'm at it. Anyone out there have any advice for us?

Comment

Hey DWhitt i see that our boats are the same and with some of the same problems. any other things that you know of gone bad/wrong? what lake do you use in GA i have a buddy in N GA but he owns a MC thanks again for the tip about the gauges even though it fell through, it was worth the try. mine still work good but just at times the letters are gone. i'm going to pull the pump and see if the screen is cloged or the hose might have something in it
      2002 Super Air TE
      1995 Ski Nautique
      1979 Ski Nautique
      www.teamcarolina.us

Comment

The problem with the gauges is apparently caused by moisture if I remember correctly. Too bad you missed out on the warranty. Stuff like that is expected on a boat I guess. My only real complaint with the boat is the vinyl. The protective coating is gone on my seats and they are deteriorating. It's getting expensive fast. I had the windshield frame powdercoated last winter and it looks great. Mechanically the boat has been solid. I boat on Lake Lanier. It's 20 feet down right now so this summer isn't looking good. We need it to go up at least 7-8 feet to be usable. What lake is your buddy on? I know a few MC guys.

Comment

i'll ck it out and let you know,but i know he said the same ... need water
          2002 Super Air TE
          1995 Ski Nautique
          1979 Ski Nautique
          www.teamcarolina.us

Comment

UPDATE>>.. i talked to the dealer and he told me at the top of the tank there is a check valve that might be stuck and to just tap it and that might clear the problem up. i'll check it out as soon as the cold leaves here...
            2002 Super Air TE
            1995 Ski Nautique
            1979 Ski Nautique
            www.teamcarolina.us

Comment

I am having the same problem filling my tanks also. Port side is always slower. I also have a 2002 san. Any suggestions on fixing this??

Comment

Same problem here.. We just idle for a few seconds and they will fill fine but wont fill standing still..

Comment

Working...
                X