1995 Ski Nautique Windshield part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Ski Nautique Windshield part

Due to unfortunate circumstances, part of my windshield got broken. I tried bending the aluminum back into shape but that's not easy. I am sure I can get the glass somewhere but how about the windshield three pieces that got bent?

RE: 1995 Ski Nautique Windshield part

A machine shop should be able to get your aluminum back into shape. Id talk to a local glass shop to get a piece cut and tempered. Use the other side as a template. This will be the cheapest route.

Another option would be to get the pieces from the windshield manufacturer. Not sure if those years would be Taylor Made or Water Bonnet. Expect to pay big bucks for the pieces if you go this route.
    1990 Ski Nautique
    NWCT

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Any good handyman could straighten out the frame, may need a few pop rivots. Suggest Correct Craft for the glass.

Comment

Re: RE: 1995 Ski Nautique Windshield part

Originally posted by dwsa
          Any good handyman could straighten out the frame, may need a few pop rivots. Suggest Correct Craft for the glass.
          Correct Craft will likely direct you to the windshield manufacturer on a boat of this age. In this case, its just a flat piece of glass- so it will be far cheaper to have a piece cut and tempered locally.
          1990 Ski Nautique
          NWCT

Comment

Working...
          X