prop pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prop pitch

what size prop should i put on my 210? i need more hole shot when the boat is weighted. i like acme props but i hear oj is better?

RE: prop pitch

if u got 3 blade go to 4
    call CC

HUMAN BUILT = HUMAN FIXED

CERTIFIED MARINE/PWC TECHNICIAN
    switchbait.com

Comment

Search Prop on the site. You are asking a question like why do women think the way they do? The easiest way to do it is call ACME. They will work with you until you get the right one. Just remember the better the holeshot the slower the top end. It is a balancing act.
      Nautiqueless in San Diego

Comment

What year is your 210? Best thing to do is call acme or oj and tell them what you have and what you want to get out of it, then order the prop from your dealer. I have an 08 210 with excalibur and run an acme 1465. It gives me more hole shot but takes away from top end which doesn't bother me at all.
        Current: 08 Super Air 210 Team
        Previous: 07 Super Air 210 Team
        Previous: 02 MC Pro Star 197

Comment

it's a 2005. coming from mc i dont know what i can use or what direction of rotation to get either. i know it's opposite of my old mc. now i can surf(goofy footer)

Comment

so i have an acme 536. it is 4 blade, 13.5x16, .105 cup, right rotation on my 2005 210. i am looking at the acme 1234 or 1272. i never do anything boat wakeskate or wakeboard and rarely ever have the need to go above 28-30mph. i just want more hole shot since i put about 1800lbs on top of the factory ballast.

Comment

I would go down 2" of pitch to a 13.5x14 or 13 that will give you plenty of holeshot.
              Nautiqueless in San Diego

Comment

i think i'm going to go with this on my 210.

# diameter pitch cup blades bore rotation
                1236 13.50 14.25 .150 4 1 1/8" RH

Comment

sound good?

Comment

Working...
                  X