Dash Blubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dash Blubs

I have a 1999 Ski Nautique and a couple of the dash bulbs (guages) need replacing.

The bulb sits in a black plastic housing but does not seperate from this housing.

Can someone please supply replacement details?

Many thanks.

RE: Dash Blubs

I called midwest correct craft 260-833-2226 and bought a few from them for my 97 ski nautique.
    They can probably tell you if they separate.

Dennis

Comment

RE: Dash Blubs

I had to replace the voltage guage on a 1998 Ski. The bulb holder just unscrews fron the guage, and the bulb just pull out of the holder.
      I am going to see if I can get some pictures fron my cell phone camera to my computer, and attach them.

Comment

Bulb pictures

Bulb pictures

Comment

RE: Bulb pictures

You can get LED's to replace them. I got blue from superbright.com

Comment

Thanks for replies guys, much appreciated.

I have the same type as in the photo but the bulbs don't seperate.

So ideally I'd like to know where to get hold of the empty holder - so I can replace with LED or similar.

darrel409 - what specifically did you order from superbright.com as a replacement? Just want to ensure I don't order the wrong thing.

Comment

i dont remember the number (maybe 194's?) but its easy to match up the id # on their site with the # off your current bulbs. good luck.

Comment

The bulbs may be corroded in. I would wrap the old one with duct tape take a pair of pliers and pull.
                Nautiqueless in San Diego

Comment

a 10mm led bulb can be shoved in there and you won't need the holder.....

Comment

Re: RE: Bulb pictures

Originally posted by darrel409
                    You can get LED's to replace them. I got blue from superbright.com
                    I was thinking of going blue but I think all but the analog clock have clear bulbs with red filters in the gauges. Is it possible to remove these red filters? It looks like they're all sealed. The analog clock just has a red sock over the bulb.

Comment

Working...
                    X