Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Ballast Upgrades 08 210/220?

Hey guys.
    I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who has incorporated, or has advice on, plumbing extra ballast into the factory ballast system? We have both an 08 210 and a 07 220 which we want to incorporate the extra ballast into.

I've looked at some of the custom shaped square sacks from buywake.com, has anyone had experience with these. The fittings etc. look like good quality. We were thinking of running long rectangular sacks under the port and starboard seats, and one in the forward ski locker.

If anyone has advice or pics/diagrams from their installation, it would be much appreciated.

RE: Custom Ballast Upgrades 08 210/220?

check out the fly high setup specific for the nauti. You can get it for around 700 bucs it has 1600 lbs of sacs and all the fittings you need
    00 SAN 210 (previous boat)
    07 236 te sold

Comment

Thanks for the tip. I've found the info on what you're talking about at http://www.fatsac.com/FlyHigh/FlyHighSacs.html

Looks like the way to go.

Comment

I have added 3 flyhigh x series sacs to my 220. I put one under each side of the back seats and one in the ski locker.
        I tied into the existing lines for the fill/empty and the over flow. I did add valves on the fill/empty line and back flow fittings on the over flow lines. I ususally do not fill the extra sacs as the wake is just fine with stock. But on occasions I will fill everything just to have some fun.

Comment

Working...
        X